Ready, Set, Pack! It's Easy! June 19 2015
Gotta travel? Not to worry if packing isn't your thing! Use my Travel Checklist and never forget an item again! Place this checklist on your mobile device or wall, refer to it to grab the items you need and pack! It's that easy!
The Travel Checklist
- Sturdy pullman/suitcase (appropriate size) with lock
- Carry on briefcase or purse/tote
- Clergy vestments, ring and cross (create a detailed list or add each vestment here)
- Clothing (a strong jacket, pants/skirt/blouse/dress that can mix and match)
- Shoes, shoe bag, polish, hosiery and socks
- Exercise gear and sneakers
- All weather coat, hat, gloves, scarf, earmuffs, belt or suspenders
- Undergarments (including tee shirt, camisole)
- Pajamas and slippers
- Comb, brush and accessories (safety pins, rubber bands)
- Grooming kit, handkerchiefs, cologne
- Deodorant, lotion, sanitizer, q-tips, toothbrush, toothpaste, floss
- Eyewear, case, contacts, eye solution and contact case
- Makeup kit, perfume, handkerchief or small (pulpit) towel/lapscarf
- Vitamins and medication
- Watch and jewelry (mix and match to carry less)
- Bible, sermon notes (double check if using mobile devices), portfolio
- Writing pad and pens, books and magazines should be on mobile tablet
- License, photo id, business cards
- Credit cards, debit cards, small bills and spare change
- Phone, bluetooth, earplugs
- Laptop/case, mobile tablet, cords and chargers
- Music playlist on mobile devices
- Hotel and airline frequent flyer cards
- Event confirmation letter (with cell number of event official, keep handy)
- Products – Books, cds, dvds, etc.
- Business Sign, markers, pouch, packing accessories
- Mobile Payment Reader (Square, Paypal Here, Shopify)
- Airplane e-ticket or boarding pass (add to Passbook on phone)
- U.S. Passport or Visa (International Flights)
- Secure home keys - *set burglary alarm
- Leave car key (with airport parking attendant), secure parking ticket stub
- Keep important telephone numbers written somewhere other than your mobile devices in case they get lost or damaged.
This list is for male and female and can also be used for automobile, rail or bus travel.
**Put liquids and gels in 3 oz. bottles in a clear plastic bag for airport surveillance.
Shop here for more tips and resources for busy leaders.