Book Review - The Making Of A Leader
Whether you are a minister or pastor, don't be frustrated in your call! Know your assignment and responsibility as a ministry leader and you'll serve with joy! This this book review holds no punches on what authentic ministry is and is not.
What You Learn:
- Defining A Ministry Leader
- Twisted Images of Leadership
- Breaking Down The Five Fold Ministry and Laity
- The Role and Function of Elders
- How To Choose Co-Laborers To Work With You In Ministry
- The Process of Preparation
- Four Phases of Ministry
- Responding To The Ministry Call
- There Are All Types of Sheep (Members)
- What The Anointing Is and IS NOT; and more!