50 Tips On Protocol
If you desire to move in excellence in your ministry, understanding protocol is key! There are many ways to do things, but protocol speaks to the proper way it should be done. This presentation discusses the protocol for handling church and administrative areas in ministry. Knowing them alleviates embarrassment and brings greater clarity and ease for assignments to be fulfilled.
What You Learn:
- How To Address Ministry Leaders
- Respond To Ministry Invites
- Wear Your Clergy Attire
- Responsibilities in Altar Calls
- Weddings, Baptisms, Funerals, Communion, Visitation
- Announcements, Bulletins, Letters, Bios, etc.
- Ministry Offerings; and more
Bonus: Q & A with The Ministry Coach