How To Officiate A Funeral
This webinar will assist you in how to officiate Homegoing Services, prepare the Official Program and write obituaries with a view toward ministry excellence!
What You Learn:
- Protocol for the Officiant
- Protocol for Family and Clergy
- Intricate Details of The Homegoing Service
- How To Write An Obituary
- Preparing The Program and Order of Service
- Choosing Pictures For The Program
- Program Layout and Design
- Ministry Tips on The Committal
- Counseling The Family and more ...
Bonus: Webinar includes Q & A. with The Ministry Coach
Written by Dr. Debora Hooper. Graphics by Linda Watson of CreaSoul on Facebook.
Available in Video (MP4) format only.