(Academy) The Making Of A Leader (Book Review)
Academy Members, choose one format and download my review of this classic and powerful book on the development of Ministry Leaders. Here's some of my highlights!
- Defining A Ministry Leader
- The Background, Conflicts and Twisted Images of Leadership
- Ministry Gifts In The Body of Christ - 5 Fold Ministry and Laity
- Elders - Definition, Operation and Function
- How To Choose Co-Laborers To Work With You In Ministry
- The Preparation Process For Ministry
- God's 4 Phases of Ministry: Appointment, Separation, Calling & Sending
- Real Talk On Your Response To The Ministry Call
- Pastors and The Types of Sheep (Members) In Your Church
- What The Anointing Is and IS NOT; and more!
Preacher! Don't just download the webinar, make sure you get this book in your Minister's Library too! Use it for yourself and to teach and develop other leaders. Click here to purchase your copy now on Amazon!