Become A Chaplain - What You Need To Know!
Feeling a passion to serve? How about becoming a Chaplain! Whether you are a pastor, minister. layperson, or simply a nice person who loves people, you can become a licensed Chaplain!
Our panel of licensed chaplains shares details about:
- Chaplaincy Websites and Conferences
- Credentials, Accreditation and How To Spot Fake Training Institutions
- Responsibilities of Military, Prison and Hospital Chaplains
- Volunteer and Employment Positions For Chaplains
- Discovering Whether You Qualify To Be A Chaplain
- Differences Between Clergy and Chaplains
- How Being A Chaplain Can Help Your Church/Ministry
- Testimonies of Veteran Chaplains and more
Expert Chaplain Panelists:
Bishop Eric P. Brown, Director in Ministerial Services (NYC, DOC)
Bishop Jamie J. Johnson, Prison Chaplain (Macon, Georgia DOC)
Rev. Dr. Carolyn Yard, Former Hospital Chaplain for Cornell Burn Unit (NY)
Pastor William J. Hopkins, Licensed Chaplain (NY)