Book Review - Preacher's Kids (PK)
Dr. Phyllis Carter's book, Silent Sufferers is so powerful, I used it to talk about my personal struggles with balancing being a preacher and auntie/mom to my niece and nephew, who I raised. This book review will give you loads of insight on how to raise your babies and protect them too, as you do ministry!
What You Learn:
- PKs are Not Like Other Kids
- Church Issues For Church Kids
- Why PKs Abandon Church
- Seeing Ministry Thru A Preacher's Kids Eyes
- When You Parent And Pastor Too
- Healing For PKs; and more
Available in audio (MP3) and video (MP4) format.
Click here to hear what the author of this book has to say!