The Life Of A Preacher's Kid (PK) #SilentSufferers
It's simple. You do ministry. Your kids suffer. And no one talks about it! The challenging life of a Preacher's Kid is one of the most taboo subjects in the church and now The Ministry Coach opens the door and expounds upon this provocative topic! The discussion includes real life ministry experiences and excerpts from the book, The Silent Sufferers.
What You Learn About Preacher's Kids:
- Why Preacher's Kids Can't Be Normal, Like Other Kids
- The Pressure Preacher's Live With From Church Folk
- The Issues Preacher's Kids Have With The Church
- Why Preacher's Kids Run From Ministry
- How To See Ministry From A Preacher's Kid Perspective
- The Difficulty Preacher's Kids Have In Choosing Between a Parent And A Pastor
- How To Help And Heal A Wounded Preacher's Kid; and more
Available in audio and video format.
Click here to also consider the webinar with Dr. Carter, author of Silent Sufferers