The Life Of A Preacher's Kid (PK) #SilentSufferers
One of my most explosive subjects to date is this teaching on Preacher's Kids! Drawing from real life ministry experiences in addition to excerpts from Dr. Phyllis Carter's book, The Silent Sufferers, I explore this provocative subject!
- why preachers kids sometimes rebel against the church
- the unrealistic expectations PKs carry from church members
- why PKs run from the call of ministry
- how preachers kids really see ministry
- why PKs suffer with having to choose between a parent and a pastor
- how to help wounded PKs and those who have gone astray; and more
Available in audio and video format.