Evangelist & Minister's Handbook
Note: HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE EBOOK: After purchase, check your email and click the blue link to download the book to your computer or mobile device. On computers, check your download folder or spam/junk mail with the name of the book. Click to open. No refunds on downloads.
Preacher! Called to ministry? This is the book you need for the calling you have! This book holds a 4.6 Star Rating on Amazon because it is a preacher's favorite on "how to" do ministry.
What You Learn:
- Understanding Your Ministry Call
- Qualifications Of A Minister
- Types of Evangelists
- How To Prepare A Sermon
- How To Use Commentaries, Concordances and Other Resources
- How To Write A Minister's Bio
- Preaching Out ... What You Should Know!
- Requesting An Honorarium or Offering
- Ministry Travel: Hotels, Airlines and Packing Tips
- Clergy Attire: Robes, Civic Attire, Ceremonial Vestments
- Duties For Armorbearers and Adjutants
- Bible School or Mentor?
- Ministry Terms You Should Know
- Wisdom From Prophet Todd Hall, Pastor Susie Owens and more
- 100 Recommended Ministry Resources For Your Minister's Library
- and more!
Are you a woman in ministry? Consider my teaching on Ministry Etiquette For Women Preachers.
WHEN OUT OF STOCK, PAPERBACK COPIES ARE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.