Evangelist & Minister's Handbook (Paperback & Ebook)
What is in this book, as Oprah would say, "is what I know for sure" about being a preacher for almost 30 years and traveling full time as an International Evangelist. If you're looking for a well rounded book on 'how to' do ministry, this is it! For over 10 years it has been a favorite among preachers and has held a 4.5 Star Rating on Amazon!
This book is laced with protocol and lessons on:
- The Ministry Call, Titles and Qualifications
- Sermon Preparation
- Using Commentaries, Concordances and Other Resources
- Bios, Pictures and Business Cards
- Women In Ministry (Click here for more)
- Civic Attire, Robes and Other Clergy Vestments
- Training For Armorbearers and Adjutants
- Bible Schools and Mentors
- Ministry Pay: Honorariums and Offerings
- Packing Tips and Travel Info for Airlines and Hotels
- Vending For Ministry Products
- Glossary of Ministerial Terms
- Wisdom From Prophet Todd Hall, Pastor Susie Owens, Bishop Showell
- Bonus: 100 Recommended Ministry Resources
Book Endorsements Include: Pastor Jacqueline McCullough, Bishop Charles Ellis, III, Dr. Rita Twiggs, Bishop Charles Reed, Bishop Howard Tillman, Bishop Eric McDaniel. Click here to read endorsements! Click here to see Table of Contents. Click here for Customer Reviews on Amazon.
NO REFUNDS ON DIGITAL DOWNLOADS. Call us about bulk orders!
AVAILABLE IN PAPERBACK AND EBOOK. Ebooks available on this website ONLY. Click link to purchase paperback books on www.Amazon.com
*EBOOKS are automatic digital downloads upon payment. Check your DOWNLOADS folder or spam folder.