Online Bible Course: New Testament
Never been to a seminary or Bible School but always wanted to take Bible courses? Take them online with The Ministry Coach. Start with foundational courses such as Old and New Testaments usually offered in Associate Degree Programs in Bible Schools and study them online, at your leisure!
Although our Bible Courses are non-accredited, we do offer a certificate upon completion and each course is taught by The Ministry Coach who holds an earned Doctorate and has taught many years as a Theological Professor. Therefore, you are assured that this course is thorough and includes the exact same material (and more) as a course in an accredited Bible School! So, purchase our courses with confidence!
This New Testament Course covers St. Matthew to Revelation which includes the Birth of Christ to The Tribulation Period. Download this course today and increase your Bible knowledge, enhance your sermons and grow your members spiritually in your church Bible class.
Subjects Covered In This Course Include:
- Bridging The Gap Between The Old and New Testament
- The Intertestament Period (The 400 Silent Years)
- Exploring Jesus Christ and His Ministry
- John The Baptist - Jesus' Forerunner
- Jesus' 12 Disciples
- The Book of Acts and The Holy Spirit
- The Apostle Paul and His Missionary Journeys
- The Pauline and Pastoral Epistles
- Significant Biblical Places (Sea of Galilee, Calvary, Samaria, etc.)
- Other Religious Groups: Pharisees & Sadducees
- Women In The New Testament
- The Book of Revelation (Eschatology - study of last things)
Bonus: The Greek Language and Alphabet
Download Courses in Audio, Video or Written Notes. Also available in DVD
Note: Certificate Course Completion available, just ask!