Protocol Webinar With Bishop Eric D. Garnes
Paid Registrants Only: Use code ORDER to download your FREE audio (MP3) or video (MP4) copy. CODE EXPIRES MIDNIGHT, March 17, 2018. One format per registrant. Thereafter, you must purchase the product for full price.
Protocol is designed to set order. In this insightful and educational webinar, one of today's most prominent leaders on the subject, Bishop Eric D. Garnes shares over 30 years of his ministry expertise on the area of protocol to help senior ministry leaders (Bishops, Pastors & Elders) better conduct themselves in church and ecumenical circles.
What You Learn:
- Protocol - Its Understanding and Role In The Church
- Episcopacy - Definition, Preparation, Consecration & Salutations
- Armorbearers & Adjutants - Their Role, Character and Serving Tips
- Liturgy - Setting The Tone For Worship
- Bishop Elect v. Bishop Designate
- Collars, Clergy Shirts, Crosses, Civic and Ceremonial Attire
- Organization, Reformation, Denomination & Fellowships
- The Role of the Bishop In The Community
- Q & A; and more
Available in 4 formats.
About The Author, Bishop Eric D. Garnes:
Bishop Eric D. Garnes is the Senior Pastor of Tabernacle of Praise in Brooklyn, New York and the Presiding Bishop of the United Covenant Churches of Christ, whose churches are comprised of more than 20,000 members globally. He is also an Executive Board Member of T.D. Jakes’ PHIPA (Pastoral Alliance); the Deputy Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Joint College of African-American Bishops with his father in the Gospel, Archbishop-Metropolitan J. Delano Ellis, II; and the Episcopal Consultant to the Covenant Ecumenical Fellowship & Cathedral Assemblies, Inc. and the Christian Ecumenical Covenant Fellowship, Inc.
Bishop Garnes holds an earned Doctor of Ministry degree and is an Adjunct Professor at Alliance Theological Seminary in the Graduate School of Nyack College. Bishop Garnes is married to Lady Delicia Garnes, Ph.D. and they are the proud parents of two children, Darian and Bryanna.