The Making Of A Leader (Book Review)
Preachers are NOT just preachers, they are Ministry Leaders! However, understanding who you are and your responsibilities as a leader in the local church can be frustrating without any guidance. My review of this book can give you a fuller understanding of your ministry gift and those you are called to serve.
Here are some of my highlights:
- Defining A Ministry Leader
- The Background, Conflicts and Twisted Images of Leadership
- Ministry Gifts In The Body of Christ - 5 Fold Ministry and Laity
- Elders - Definition, Operation and Function
- How To Choose Co-Laborers To Work With You In Ministry
- The Preparation Process For Ministry
- God's 4 Phases of Ministry: Appointment, Separation, Calling & Sending
- Real Talk On Your Response To The Ministry Call
- Pastors and The Types of Sheep (Members) In Your Church
- What The Anointing Is and IS NOT; and more!
Preacher! Don't just download the webinar, make sure you get this book in your Minister's Library too! Use it for yourself and as a resource for those leaders God has assigned to you. Click here to purchase your copy on Amazon now!