Working With Your Spouse In Ministry (Team Ministry)
Working with your spouse in ministry is not easy! As a matter of fact, having the right or wrong partner, can make or break the success of your ministry! This webinar will explore 'real talk' on the how to, strengths and challenges spouses face who work together in ministry!
Guests Dr. Jonathan & Pastor Sabrina Shaw share wisdom on:
- Leadership Roles and Responsibilities of Ministry Spouses
- Understanding Your Leadership Boundaries
- Creating A Marriage Culture In Your Church
- Balancing Church and Home
- Handling Membership Conflicts
- Communication: An Important Ingredient In Ministry
- How To Ward Off Extra Marital Affairs
- Setting Up Salaries For Ministry Leaders
- Choosing The Right Spouse For Ministry and more!
Includes Q & A
Available in MP3 (Audio) and MP4 (Video)
About Our Guests: Dr. Jonathan and Pastor Sabrina Shaw founded two thriving churches, Crown Ministries International in Brooklyn, NY. and Revive My City in Charlotte, NC and serve happily as a team ministry for the last 15 years. Their personal ministries reach beyond their local church into other major ministry platforms throughout the United States and Caribbean. Dr. Shaw's ministry resources include ministry wisdom books, anointed prayer CD and a monthly leadership forum, Emerging Leaders Summit. Pastor Sabrina Shaw's is a highly sought after anointed psalmist and Gospel recording artist.
Follow them on Facebook @jonathanshaw and @sabrinashaw. Further contact at www.crown-ministries.org