Working With Your Spouse In Ministry (Team Ministry)
Working with your spouse in ministry is not easy! As a matter of fact, having the right or wrong partner, can make or break the success of your ministry! This webinar will explore 'real talk' on the how to, strengths and challenges spouses face who work together in ministry!
What You Learn:
- Clarifying Your Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding Your Leadership Boundaries
- Creating A Marriage Culture In Your Church
- Balancing Church and Home
- Handling Membership Conflicts
- The Importance of Communication
- How To Ward Off Extra Marital Affairs
- Setting Up Salaries
- Choosing The Right Spouse For Ministry and more!
Bonus: Q & A With Guest
Available in MP3 (Audio) and MP4 (Video)
About Our Guests: Dr. Jonathan and Pastor Sabrina Shaw founded two thriving churches, Crown Ministries International in Brooklyn, NY. and Revive My City in Charlotte, NC and serve happily as a team ministry for the last 15 years. Dr. Shaw is the author of several books and Pastor Shaw is a Gospel recording artist. Follow them on Facebook @jonathanshaw and @sabrinashaw. Further contact at www.crown-ministries.org