Book - Protocol
Protocol is designed to set order. This new book, by one of today's prominent ministry leaders, Bishop Eric D. Garnes, is a guide for those who hold a sacred office in the episcopacy and seek instruction on how to move in ecumenical circles.
What You Learn:
- Protocol - Its Role In The Church
- Episcopacy - Definition, Preparation, Consecration & Salutations
- The Role of Armorbearers & Adjutants
- Liturgy - Setting The Tone For Worship
- Bishop Elect v. Bishop Designate
- Collars, Clergy Shirts, Crosses, Civic and Ceremonial Attire
- Organization, Reformation, Denomination & Fellowships
- The Role of the Bishop In The Community
- Q & A With Bishop Eric Garnes
Available in Audio (MP3) and Video (MP4)
About The Author:
Bishop Eric D. Garnes is the Senior Pastor of Tabernacle of Praise in Brooklyn, New York and the Presiding Bishop of the United Covenant Churches of Christ. He sits on several boards and serve in various ministry capacities. Bishop Garnes holds a Doctor of Ministry Degree and is an Adjunct Professor at Alliance Theological Seminary in the Graduate School of Nyack College. He is married to Lady Delicia Garnes, Ph.D. and they are the proud parents of two children, Darian and Bryanna.